When an Exchange server fails or an EDB file becomes inaccessible, Exchange administrators have nightmares because they usually rely on manual methods to quickly recover such EDB files. An Exchange server can also crash due to Jet errors.
In such scenarios, administrators are prone to making mistakes in a race against time, which can have disastrous consequences or result in permanent data loss that cannot be recovered. Before it’s too late, we recommend that you use a professional automated solution to recover EDB from Jet Errors and convert the Exchange mailboxes to PST format. Finally, say farewell to all manual methods that do more harm than good.
EdbMails EDB to PST converter software to the rescue
EdbMails is the most effective EDB to PST converter tool to recover a corrupted EDB file and convert them to a usable PST file format. The free tool will allow you to recover all of the contents of the damaged EDB file and display them in a nice tree-like format. This interface resembles that of many popular email clients, including Microsoft Outlook and the application is refreshing, crisp, and easy to use, with a step-by-step wizard. EdbMails has been meticulously designed with all professional recovery requirements in mind, and its fast algorithms allow you to completely recover all of the contents without any data loss.
There are no complications to deal with when using this tool, and it makes no changes to the source data. The converted contents are an exact mirror image of the source contents, ensuring complete data integrity. Because the tool does not require any technical scripts or software commands, you have complete control over the conversion process, with no third parties involved. There is no need to rely on IT administrators, software professionals, or other individuals to complete the tasks for you. The step-by-step guided interface is a walkthrough in and of itself for any inexperienced user.
How does the EdbMails EDB repair and conversion tool function?
Thanks to its fast scanning algorithms, EdbMails performs a quick scan and can granularly recover all the contents of the EDB file (healthy or corrupted) and displays it for easy viewing. Then, using its interactive interface, you can choose which items to convert from EDB to PST.
EdbMails excellent features for a complete EDB to PST conversion
- Simple to use, with an appealing and user-friendly graphical user interface.
- EdbMails makes no changes to the source EDB data and there is no need to be concerned about data loss, sluggish behavior, or other downtime issues.
- The tool is extremely light and uses very few system resources.
- Works with all versions of Windows and Windows Server.
- The converted data is completely consistent with the original. (If you have a folder named XYZ, it is replicated as XYZ in the target.)
- Offline EDB recovery and PST conversion (No dependency on Exchange servers)
- Converts all EDB file types (No worries if it is a healthy, corrupted or an encrypted one)
- Use the myriad of filter conditions to preview all mail items and export selected contents.
- The free trial version allows you to try out all of the features. (Download and does not require any payment information.)
- Deleted mail items from Exchange mailboxes can be restored and converted.
- Expert customer service will help you every step of the way and answer any questions you may have.
- Free live demonstration of the product to see it in action.
Other features of this software include the ability to directly migrate the contents of an EDB to Office 365 or live Exchange if that is what you require. You can use the free demo version to learn more about the software and test out all of its features. Contact EdbMails excellent customer service if you have any questions or need assistance using the tool. 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
How to convert EDB to PST for free using EdbMails?
EdbMails tool makes converting EDB to PST simple. To perform the conversion, simply follow these simple steps.
- Install and launch EdbMails. (Download the software for free from the website without providing any credit card or payment information.
- Selected the corrupted and offline EDB file from your computer
- Preview the contents of the EDB file including mail items, contacts
- Select the required mailboxes and mail-items from the tree-view and then click Convert EDB to PST.
Tip: Sigsync is a company-wide signature solution for Office 365 and Exchange. You can manage signatures and disclaimers for your entire company from a single centralized dashboard. It has more than 150+ professional Office 365 email signature templates which you can directly customize as per your requirements and start using them right away. If you are interested to know more, visit Sigsync and request a personalized demo today! Learn more…