Laminates are beyond just tools to cover the grime of your floor construct. We have moved on to select floor sheet colours according to our mood and psychology. Hopefully, you too consider such elements while selecting laminate sheet colours for your floors. The concept of colour psychology is applicable to your wardrobe, drapes, food, furniture, wall paints, and of course your floors. If you prefer choosing colours depending on your personality in every aspect of life, then floor laminate sheets are nothing different. In order to make an informed decision, you can have a discussion with the experts at Royale Touche. The flooring Architects in this company have deep knowledge about the laminate sheet colours that will be perfect according to your psychology.
The Temperature of Your Space
The floor colour can decide when your room can look big or small, wide or narrow. If you feel that the space you want to cover with laminate sheets is pretty small, try selecting lighter floor colours to allow more light to reflect. This way, you get to create a visual impression of a wider and larger space.
If you feel that you need your room to have a cosy and much more intimate feel, darker floor sheets should be your choice. Brighter tones like orange, red, and yellow usually spread warmth, while green, blue, and purple convey a cooler and more tranquil feel to the space.
Different Colours Different Moods
- Have you ever considered how to make your bedroom look a lot comfier? Did you ever give it a thought that changing the floor colour of your bathroom floor can wash away the major part of the stress that you roam around carrying over your shoulders? If you do not have an answer to such questions, this is high time when you must discuss your flooring needs with experienced contractors who can help you select floor laminates following colour psychology.
- Different shades of blue usually have a calming effect. So, using this colour on the walls, and curtains of your bedroom can seem to be a good idea. At the same time, you can use a blue laminate texture to enhance the quieter, calmer tranquillity of the ambiance.
- Red has been found to have an influence in boosting appetite, and energy. It is a bold colour tailored to make you feel nourished and energetic. That is why, there is a trend of using terra cotta tiles in the spaces like kitchen, dining areas, etc.
- Black is known for protecting you and your family from emotional stress. Quite naturally, using black laminate sheets for flooring helps you create a protective cover from the big bad world and its negative energy. All your insecurities and vulnerabilities are absorbed by this colour to keep you safe and secure from all external malice.
- The colour white symbolizes innocence, purity, completeness, and wholesomeness. It gives your life a fuller effect and makes it come to a unified whole. Apart from that white is often the chosen colour for replicating the new beginning. If you plan to mark a new beginning with a clean slate, white glossy laminate sheets can be a good choice for you. This is almost like a black canvas waiting for you to write on. If glossy is not classy enough for your choice, go for the matte and textured surfaces.
- People often denounce the colour psychology of grey as detached, unemotional, neutral, indecisive, etc. It is considered to be the fence-setter and creator of barriers to keep theworld from you. You choose gray laminate sheets to keep a low profile and stay neutral. However, in modern days, this colour has become widely popular, especially in European nations.
Wrapping It Up
If you feel that you have particular choices in mind, you can have a discussion with the flooring experts at our company. They can offer you suggestions on a wide range of matte or glossy royal touch laminates that will fit your liking. So, book a session to have a heart-to-heart conversation on that before you make a choice Read More